Monday 16 February 2015

Five Things 6/52


This weekend went by in a flash!
Saturday was spent celebrating Valentines day
I got a lie on Saturday morning was woke
by Oisín smacking me in the face with my
Valentine card....how sweet!


 Heart pancakes and bacon for
breakfast on Saturday!

Pretty red tulips change from roses this year

My funny Valentine this is his
Blow a kiss face!!

 This little man is getting bigger
and more adventurous every day!

Glass of bubbles on Sunday afternoon
I had been awake since 5am
with a stressed teething little boy
so I told myself I deserved a
glass of bubbles in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com