Friday 20 February 2015

My Week In Pictures 36/52


Another week over
and almost after month gone!
Here is our week in pictures:

Saturday:
Happy Valentines day!

Sunday:
After a 5am start I really enjoyed
a glass of bubbles Sunday evening!

Monday:
Time to get fit again
after a couple of months of laziness
Doing some jogging on my
Mam's treadmill 

Tuesday:
Trying my best to eat good
and doing lots of meal planing
so made enough for tomorrow too!

Wednesday:
Breakfast smoothies Oisin loves these for breakfast too!

Thursday:
More walking today!

Friday:
It's hard to believe this was this time
last year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com