Friday 13 February 2015

My Week In Pictures 35/52


This week was a mix bag
the weekend was lovely celebrating
Paul's birthday
but by Tuesday Oisín was cutting his
eye teeth and I think I have six hours
sleep since then!

Saturday:
Family picture before hubby and I went
out for a meal and drinks to celebrate his birthday

Sunday:
Happy Birthday Paul

Monday:
Oisín has been Mr Mischief today!

Tuesday:
Homemade vegetable soup
for lunch today!

Wednesday:
Oisín's funny cheese face
I love watching him play and wanted to take a picture
but the second he sees the phone he does
this cheese face!

Thursday:
Re watching my favourite episode of The Walking Dead
who doesn't love a bit of Norman Reedus!

Friday:
After two hours sleep last night
due to a very upset teething baby
Crumpets with jam and butter are fuelling
my morning along with lots of coffee
of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com