Monday 23 February 2015

Five Things 7/52


This weekend was a nice one
we didn't do much
but it was nice to have 
some quiet time as a family

This cheeky chappy pucking up
for a kiss off Mamma!

Went to see this with my friends
Saturday night it was all kind of cheese
but the soundtrack it pretty awesome
I read the book years ago 
you can read my review of the book 

Yummy Sunday lunch

Sunday Oisín spent the day with his Aunt and
Oisín. Hubby and I just chilled out for the day
had early Sunday lunch and then eat ice cream
and caught up with Wolfhall

Glass of wine and Call The Midwife
love lazy Sundays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com