Tuesday 14 October 2014

Halloween Haul!


I normally don't decorate for Halloween
but now I have a reason to: Oisín!
He hasn't a clue what is going on but
I feel I want to make the place a little more
Halloweenie!
Here are some for the decorations and goodies I have
bought for Halloween:

Pumpkin Trick or Treat? Coir outdoor mat - Aldi €5.99

Owls Hoo Hoo Boo Indoor Mat - Aldi €4.99

Pumpkin Orange LED Light - Aldi €3.99

 I love candles and candle holders so I had to pick up some Halloween ones!
These are from Poundland or Dealz as its called here in Ireland
These two Pumpkin and Ghost where €1.49 each

 Another two candle holders again €1.49 each

 I really like these well worth €1.49
I have them dotted about my house

 The black and orange pumkin bowl
from Dealz for €1.49

 This pop up spider was also from Dealz €1.49

 I also bought some tapes to put on our
doors and windows a pack of three was €1.49

More tape and another bowl this time
Green and black witch bowl €1.49

Large door character
from Homestore and more €1 each

That's it for my little Halloween Haul
do you decorate for Halloween?

1 comment:

  1. I do decorate, but it's not something I particularly want to do. It's really just for Violet. And this year, she wants to throw a little piñata party for our neighbours children, who she's good friends with. So I'm doing that too!
    I don't decorate outside though, we end up getting yobs on the door, which quite frankly I don't want. And, as I'm trying to bring Violet up not to accept sweeties from strangers, dressing her up and getting her to knock on random doors asking for sweets seems all kinds of wrong!

    So yeah, I decorate, but reluctantly, and not too much.

    I like your decs. Very sweet :O)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com