Wednesday 8 October 2014

What I Ate Wednesday



Here is what we ate today:

Breakfast 7.30am:
Wasn't much in the house to make
a breakfast smoothie with so I has
banana, blueberries, ice and natural yogurt
with a glass of water for breakfast!

Oisin had weetabix (again) with half
a banana and a 4oz bottle of milk

Lunch 1.30pm:
Paul made lovely homemade butternut squash soup
for lunch. I had this with some cracker bread and a glass of
milk

Oisín had the same butternut squash for
lunch we just made it a little thicker with
no seasoning and he loved it!

Dinner 6pm:
 I really wanted comfort food
so we had home made chicken and mushroom pie
with mash potato

Oisín had mash potato, peas, gravy and chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com