Friday 3 October 2014

Week In Pictures 21/52


This week was a really nice
one!! Here is our
week in pictures!

Saturday:
I had a bit of a head cold on Saturday
so Paul and Oisín went out to watch the football
I had a whole afternoon to myself
and I done nothing but watch this old classic
Cleopatra and drink tea!

Sunday:
We had a family dinner to celebrate
my Mammy's birthday
Paul made 6 hour slow roast park 
it was amazing!

Watching Downton Abbey with some
bubbles...bliss!

Monday:
This little man has been awake since 5am!
Happy as can be playing, laughing and babbling!
I need sleep!

Tuesday:
Another early morning wake up at 6am
What am I going to do? This is my
4th cup of coffee!

Wednesday:
Not impressed that he has too keep his
hat on!!

Thursday:
Remembering my little brother
on his 8th anniversary 

Friday:
Walking to work this morning and Autumn
is really here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com