Thursday 25 October 2012

Love / Hate

Hate


* When smokes are in public areas i.e. standing at a bus stop,walking along the street or in parks, and they blow smoke near you.

* I know I said this one the last time but its strongly become the most annoying thing! When people rush on the bus before letting others off the bus - I nearly missed by stop the other day because of this.

* People getting wires crossed because of bad communication and then jumping to conclusions before even talking to you -so bloody annoying!

* The dark nights - I love winter and I don't mind the cold weather in fact I quite like it...hats, gloves, scarfs, tights and boots I love it! The one thing I don't like is when the clocks go back and it get starts to get dark at 4 and 5pm. I hate going to work in the dark mornings and coming home in the dark nights!

Love


* Sarah Brightman - I love her and her music I am really excited about her new album Dream chaser due out in January 2013. I love her even more due to the fact that she will be one of the first tourists to go to space in 2014 at the age of 54 she makes me feel like anything is possible and to never give up on your dream.

* The colours of the Autumn leaves - the make such love colours all over the park across from our apartment to look out every morning at the lovely colours make me happy!

* Starting our Christmas Shopping early - I love the run up to Christmas and to be honest we started our Christmas shopping at the end of September this year! My birthday is on Christmas Eve so the month of December does be crazy for us with family nights in, Christmas work party's and nights out for my Birthday. So I love to be prepared and enjoy my birthday month of December!

* Halloween - I am enjoying getting ready for Halloween and we are also going to a 30th birthday fancy dress which I am also looking forward to!

This are my love and hates recently. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com