Wednesday 16 September 2015

Currently I Am:




Currently I Am:

Listening To:

My favourite band ever sing my favourite album ever!
Just look at that cover even before you hear the songs you
just know it's going to be good!
I loveeeeee this album and dance around the house with
Oisín listening to it!

Drinking:
Strong coffee after a few days of a poorly toddler
I need it!

Wearing:
Over sized warm jumper, skinny jeans
and these boots!

Wanting:
It to be pay day again!
Need to start the Christmas shopping!


Needing:
Sleep as I currently feel like this!


Enjoying:
Watching this little beautiful boy
grow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com