Tuesday 1 September 2015

Primark/Pennys Haul!!



After a miserable day yesterday of being sick and
Oisín teething I decided some retail therapy was needed
and went on a trip to pennys!
Oisín needed some Autumn/Winter clothes
so this haul is all for him!

 Firstly this monster grey sweater his was €7
Mummy's Super Hero long sleeve top €2
Move It Digger long sleeve top €2

He also need some new nightwear items
Two pack of Space themed pyjamas €8
Three pack of Dino theme sleepsuits €10
The one thing I do notice about Primark/Pennys sleepwear is there a small size
these are both 24/36 months and they fit Oisín

I really love this little Autumn outfit!
Striped grey & white jumper €7
Jeans €5

 Oisín starts day care on Wednesday
so he needed a new bag pack and beaker
Spiderman bag pack €8
Spiderman beaker €3

We always seem to need jogging bottoms for Oisín he goes through so many
these are great value two pack €7
so I got navy and grey, and blue and red!

Not a great picture but I also got
Oisín a winter coat
Blue with lining on the inside
Fleece hood and fur on collar
lovely coat for €14

Lastly a few essentials five pack of socks €3
two park of mittens €1
Cute winter hat €3

So that's my little boy haul
Hopefully will get myself something next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com