Monday 14 September 2015

Over The Weekend #1

This weekend wasn't a busy one 
Paul was in work for the whole weekend
so Oisín and I spent it walking in the park,
watching Disney movies, doing house work and
snuggling!

A Slimming World friendly Saturday breakfast!

After a Saturday morning of housework
I treated Oisín to Burger King
I was very good and had a diet sprite
while Oisín tucked into chicken nuggets and chips!

How Oisín watched our Saturday afternoon
movie Up!

Someone fell asleep at 11am Sunday morning after a 6am wake up!

Oisín and I went on a lovely long Sunday walk
in the park and got back just before the rain!

Finished the weekend off with chocolate cake
and ice cream while catching up on Gogglebox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com