Tuesday 15 September 2015

Small September Primark/Pennys Haul

I went back into Pennys/Primark last week
to pick up a few things for myself to add
to my Autumn wardrobe!

Firstly I needed some new shoes
The peach/pink pumps were €6 reduced to €1 in sale!
The tan boots were €19 I have been wanting a pair for ages
so I was happy to pay that for them

Leather effect cropped jacket this was only €14
It might fall apart after a couple of months but I don't mind
I only want it for the Autumn months anyway!
It is quite a small fit so I would recommend going up a
size if buying it

Sorry for the colour of this picture my phone is about to give up the fight and die
so the camera went crazy!
Just some random bits:
Strap vest top €2.50
Three pair of black tights €3
Straight leg jeans €8
Black leggings €4
Denim jeggings €8

Lastly I really liked this grey stripped Jumper
(sorry again picture isn't great)
It has a zip detail all down the back of the jumper
It's really over size and soft which I love it was €12

So that's it for now but will be back in Penny's/Primark
again in October for another haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com