Monday 21 September 2015

Our The Weekend #2


Our weekend was filled with sport, TV and food!

 After a LONG week in work I was so looking forward
to this nice glass of wine while watching Star Wars on Friday night!

Paul and Oisín went off to visit friends on Saturday
so I listened to 80's music while doing the house work!

 We had a yummy Sunday lunch in my parents
my Mam makes a fab Sunday dinner 

 Father and Son watching the All Ireland GAA final

 Then it was home Oisín was bathed, candles where lit, heating on
and prosecco poured ready for Downton Abbey

It's back and bitter sweet what I am going to do
when this is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com