Saturday 12 September 2015

Oisín's Bedroom Tour

My little boy has moved from our bedroom into his very own room!
He loves his little room and like with everything else he took to
it like a duck to water, slept through the whole night and hasn't been in our room or bed since!
His room isn't finished I am always adding to it and re arranging
but the colour scheme is orange and green and the theme is woodland animals
Here is a little tour but I will do one again when it's finished!

 Oisín's little book shelf
He loves bedtime stories and he like to look through the pages himself
I really like the Adam's Cloud books by Benji Bennett
The stories are beautiful and I was get a lump in my throat reading them to Oisín

A little shelf for a little man!
More books on this shelf
The very first book we bought Oisín Guess How Much I Love You
His children's bible is also kept on this shelf along with a little trinket
of a little boy that was once my great aunts, then my brother's and now Oisín's

His moon night light that he likes on when we read
bedtime stories or if he is a little unsettled at night

We have little pictures like this dotted around his
room along with the pregnancy scans
of him

We are not finished his little room and I will
do an update soon when we are finished
but it's starting to become a lovely space
for a lovely little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com