Thursday 14 April 2016

My Top Ten Furey Brothers Songs

My Father In Law is back in the UK for the next couple of weeks for another leg of this years tour
Oisín found it hard this time saying goodbye to him and wanted to go with him!
As he gets older he understands that Granddad has to go to work for long periods of time
I can only imagine what it must of been like for my Mother In Law, husband and his siblings when they where younger to say good bye knowing they would see there husband or father for a number of weeks. Yet I know they love what there father does and are so proud of him and the band, and I know Eddie Furey loves what he does singing songs of his youth, old songs, new songs, songs and words that bring people so much happiness.
So I thought I would share my own personal favourite songs from The Furey Brothers!

10. The First Leaves Of Autumn

9. Oro Oro

8. Her Father Didn't Like Me Anyway

7. Clare To Here

6. Leezie Lindsay

5. Gallipoli

4. Absent Friends

3. The Red Rose Cafe

2. Sweet Sixteen

1. Steal Away

You can find out more about The Furey Brothers and there tour dates here....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com