Wednesday 13 April 2016

On The Box This Week

Warning-TV Spoilers Ahead!

I love settling down on a Friday night and watching Gogglebox
it always makes me smile. Some of the best belly laughs I have are from this show
This week the TV mad family's reviewed dogs might fly, Marcella, but things got awkward
and very funny when they watched the crazy TV show called sex box!!

I enjoyed this episode we find out that Adam (Ralph's illegitimate Indian son) is staying with him and Ralph is trying to get him cleared of attacking Lord Hawthorne. Ralph was trying his best but it was Cynthia who took things in hand literally to persuade Hawthorne to forget he seen the boy. The Gobble Gobble was an amazing yet slightly disturbing scene. It showed us yet again how amazing Julie Waters is. There was also the story line of Ralph's parentage and it turns out that Cynthia's dead Reggie is actually Ralph's Dad. Which Ralph didn't seem to happy to find out smacking Cynthia half way across the room when she told him! I didn't expect this revelation at all I always thought she was his secret Mother or Aunt! So why did she take Ralph under her wing when Reggie betrayed her? What did she feel she owed him? Why is she living through Ralph and why will she do literally anything for him? The plot thickens! 
The domestic violence plot between Alice and her nutcase husband Charlie was painfully to watch this week. As he cut his son's hair awful just to hurt Alice, when she then smashed a plate over his head he then took her upstairs and took a belt to her. Wonderful acting all round the scene at the club later was more fantastic acting. Charlie needs to come to a sticky end maybe soon? 
This episode made me excited for the next episode a first for this second series!  

A storm sees all the gang head to Jay's just when he is heading out for drinks
with his navy buddies. We find out that Haley and Andy are a couple now which I found strange as I only remember at Christmas these two getting caught having an affair but barely a mention since. I like these two together but I hope the writers develop there story line a bit and not forget about them again for so many episodes! 
Cam and Mitchell are hosting a girls birthday party and have to bring the party's to Jay's.
There was a lovely moment between Jay and Phil, when Jay reveals why he wants to leave for drinks with his buddies. His navy friend has passed away and when that happens the buddies always go to an Irish bar and have a silent toast. It's a nice moment when Phil pours him a drink and they sit in silence watching the raining.

Tried to watch this episode twice last night. I was so excited by the return of one of my favourite
shows Outlander, but my little boy had a restless night due to teething so I never got to watch it
Will be watching it tonight and doing a review for it next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com