Sunday 24 April 2016

Over The Weekend #27

I only have two pictures for this
weekend and they sum up how it has been for us!
Friday night the bottle of fizz was chilling in the fridge
it's still there now and will be until next week!
Oisìn came down with an awful chest and throat infection
he still has a cough that sounds like a bark
Hubby was working late so I finally got a doctor's appointment
but Oisìn was cranky and over tired by this stage!
He is on antibiotics, steroids and a cough bottle poor mite
He finally fell asleep after 24 hours at 6pm Friday night
Break out the bubbly not!

 This was how I spent my Friday night!
After spending all day pushing the fact that I didn't feel well to one side
to look after my poorly baby boy
When he was finally asleep I couldn't lift my head off the sofa!
Dragged my sick arse to bed with hot lemon, paracetamol and a book!

That's how the past two days have looked
Paul has been great nurse to me and Oisìn not sure what I would do without him!
He never complains and has spent the pass two days making sure Oisìn and I had everything we need
Topping us up with cough bottle, watching cartoons with Oisìn and even fluffing my pillows!

Saturday night Paul bought me ice cream
purely medical of course!
We lay on the sofa and enjoyed one of my favourite shows Outlander

I spent today in bed I now have a horrible cough
can't sleep so have been reading and watching netflix
Oisìn is thankfully feeling much better although not fully back to himself
I am hoping to be in better form tomorrow after some lemsip and cough bottle
An early night for me off to dream of this handsome Scot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com