Monday 4 April 2016

Over The Weekend #24

This weekend Paul was working so it was just Oisín and I 
we had a couple of days of mother and son time!

Saturday morning this little one enjoyed his blueberry porridge!

Maybe it was because my chronic pain was bad this weekend
or it's a phase Oisín is going through but this weekend he was very clingy
Couldn't leave his side for a moment and he was following me, calling for me
asking me to join in with his games or helping him drawn and paint
While I love that he wants me to play with him but with twisted bowel so bad
and I had major fatigue this weekend I just needed him to play by himself
for half an hour or so. So I remember some toys Oisín got for Christmas
which I had put up because he got some many
He enjoyed playing with them for all of ten minutes!

So we went out to the park
We brought bread to feed the ducks
and it was fine weather for the ducks!
Damp and drizzle rain so we didn't stay for very long!

When we got home I made Oisín a hot chocolate and put on his favourite movie Toy Story 3
So while he was happy and quiet I made a cuppa and enjoyed reading my book!

Sunday was mostly a write off!! I was in bad pain and found it an effort to get dressed
Thankfully Paul was only in work for a short day so when he got home
I went back to bed with a hot water bottle, pain killers and a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com