Monday 18 April 2016

Over The Weekend #26

We had no plans this weekend at all so we just relaxed for most of it!
We started our weekend off on Friday when we went out for the most amazing breakfast
at the Honeycomb Cafe in Clondalkin


I went for the pancakes, bacon and eggs with a large coffee
Paul went for the full breakfast with pot of tea
It was a lovely treat and one we don't do very often must make it more than a once off treat!
I had hospital and doctors appointments after about my pcos, endometriosis and twisted bowel
more chats about different meds etc but still feel like I'm getting no where!

Saturday morning I spent Spring cleaning and doing the jobs that didn't get done
on Friday washing, ironing, polishing etc
Then with Nanny and Granddad we went to the local park
Before the park wearing Granddad's cap!


We had the whole park to ourselves it was bitter cold
we were wrapped up like it was January not April!
After dinner and hot chocolates Oisín was bathed, read too and put to bed
Paul and I sat down to finally catch up with Outlander
I love this show I have read the first two books of the series so I know what's going to happen
but it was fun seeing Paul's face at the plot twist!

Sunday mornings are always slow in our house!
I drank strong coffee and read! Oisín drank milk and played with his Lego!
When hubby woke from his lie in we had lovely brunch
Our back garden is in desperate need of a Spring clean
while Paul and I tried to clean it up on Sunday afternoon
Oisín put his wellies and hat on to help us
His help was mostly playing on his swings and in his playhouse!

The rest of Sunday was mostly relaxing, reading, watching Toy Story
and eating a late Sunday roast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com