Monday 11 April 2016

Slimming World Meal Plan Monday



I am trying to really get back on the Slimming World train!
I have decided to re-join my local group in May as my
medication for my bowel is finished then. 
I know the meds has made me bloated and gain weight
which I'm trying not to worry about but I also want to get
back on track and going to group helps me pick the right choices
and picks me up after a bad week

Our breakfasts this week will be overnight oats, scrambled eggs, porridge and fruit and boiled eggs

We will be having brunch out a couple of times this week

Our lunches will be tuna salad, homemade butternut squash soup, omelette's and salad wraps

Monday: Slimming World Taco Fries

Tuesday: Slimming World Chili Con Carne With Wholegrain Rice

Wednesday: Slimming World Singapore Noodles

Thursday: Homemade Steak & Onion Pies With Sweet Potato Fries

Friday: Fajita Stuffed Chicken With Salad & SW Chips

Saturday: Homemade Pizzas

Sunday: Roast Chicken Sunday Lunch With All The Trimmings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com