Sunday 14 August 2016

Over The Weekend #43

This weekend hubby was working and it was all about potty training at home!
We technically started last week but cause Oisìn is in daycare three days a week
he needs to be fully potty trained or in nappies. It set him back a bit so I have decided to
go full steam ahead and keep in out of daycare this week until he is comfortable to say he needs the potty at daycare!
He has been doing brilliantly and fingers crossed he has got the hang of it this weekend!
He goes straight to the potty himself sometimes just asks for help getting his underpants down quick enough!
I am a bit nervous about bringing him out while potty training
but on Saturday we went to the library and he went to the toilet in the big boy toilet!

This is our local library and Oisìn loves it!!
He had a good chat with the librarian who then invited us to a Teddy Bear Picnic on Wednesday!

He then spent 15 minutes talking to a random car on the walk to the park
because he thought it was Herbie!!
So sweet and funny!

Today seemed to have an Autumn feel to it! The nights are drawing in, this morning it took
a bit later to get bright and we where up from 6.30am! It was also a bit chilly here in Dublin
Oisìn and I went for a walk.....I brought the potty with me!
The park already has signs of Autumn
I find this a bit bitter sweet.....I love Autumn its my favourite season
but I am not ready to let go of Summer yet after all it's only August!
In another news thankfully Oisìn had no potty training accidents all weekend
I am not patting myself on the back just yet but hopefully this time next week
we should be a nappy free zone!

My Mam came up for dinner today and I cooked a roast beef Sunday Lunch
I am now in bed curled up with a cup of hot chocolate and a book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com