Monday 22 August 2016

Over The Weekend #44

This weekend was a nice one
I was shattered from hospital appointments and not getting the answers I wanted from doctors
but I put that one side to have a lovely family weekend
Saturday morning I had a bit of a lie in with breakfast in bed from hubby
then I had to go get bloods done in the hospital
Then we headed to the cinema with Oisìn

 We went to see Ice Age Collision Course in the Kids Cinema Club
Oisìn wasn't a big fan of this movie after a about an hour when all the popcorn and sweets where gone he got bored! This added with potty training he had to go to the toilet five times in an hour and half! 
I didn't think much of the movie myself and I love kids movies!
We are going to wait and go to see Finding Dory next!
After the cinema we went for lunch and done a bit of shopping
and then went to the In Laws for a cuppa and chat
 Sunday was a chill out day!
We walked to the local shops for a few bits
We had planned to go to the park but the weather was cold and wet here in Dublin
So it was back to the house and this yummy Sunday Roast!

Oisìn really enjoyed his Sunday Lunch and had second helpings
This was his third outfit of the day after being so good all week with toilet training
He had three accidents on Sunday! Guess he will have good days and bad days!
After dinner we had cheese cake and coffee and I started Finding Fraser
which I am helping with my Droughtlander I am really missing Outlander on the TV!

After Oisìn was bathed and put to bed I relaxed with a glass of rosè!
So that was our weekend nothing too crazy or busy but we enjoyed it all the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com