Monday 29 August 2016

Over The Weekend #45

Saturday morning we went to the park with Oisìn it was a beautiful day
and good to be out about early. We then went for brunch and headed home to
deep clean the house! We needed to do some of the housework chores that we had been putting off
Paul cleaned the gutters at the back of the house and I got the glamorous job of deep cleaning the toilets, bath and shower in our en suite!

Sunday morning I had to do a bit of a food shop
So Oisìn came along with me! He pestered me to get on this Lighting McQueen car
but when he did get on it he didn't seem very impressed!

Oisìn went to his Great Uncles for the afternoon with my parents
but when he got home we had a lovely Sunday Roast
I am getting quite good a cooking a Sunday dinner!

We then settled down with ice cream and jelly with a small glass of vino for me
and watched the Dublin-Kerry GAA match
It was a great tension match with Dublin winning by 2 points!
Later we watched the new ITV drama Victoria which I really enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com