Monday 22 August 2016

Slimming World Meal Plan Monday


So I am back on the Slimming World train!
While I am unable to go back to group just yet due to the new meds I am on
I am back to synning my treats and doing my food diary
My doctors have said I can once again do light exercise 
I really need to get my arse in weight lost mood again as I have put on half a stone!
My clothes feel tight and I am not happy with how I look
but also it will help with my chronic illness

This week breakfasts will be over night oats, boiled eggs, slimming world grills and weetabix with fruit
Lunches will be, beans on toast, tuna wraps, salads, and homemade soups

Monday: Oxo Roasties, Green Beans & Homemade Chicken Kiev's

Tuesday: Slimming World Chips, Gammon Steaks, Pineapple, Beans & Fried Eggs

Wednesday: Slimming World Shepard's Pie

Thursday: Slimming World Chicken Fried Rice & Curry Sauce

Friday: Mash Potatoes, Peas, Carrots & Chicken Pies

Saturday: Slimming World Taco Fries

Sunday: Roast Chicken Sunday Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com