Monday 14 November 2016

Over The Weekend #56

 This weekend started off on Friday with a curl up with a festive read. Paul was off on a work night away so I read this throughout the day and when Oisìn had gone to bed I actually finished the book! I loved it that much that I started and finished it in a day. If you want a fun cosy festive read The Christmas Party by Carole Matthews is a must! I will be reviewing it in my monthly book review

 Saturday morning I had a bit of Christmas shopping to do so Oisìn and I popped into Costa for a honeycomb latte for me and a hot chocolate for him!

Later Saturday afternoon it was our neighbour and Oisìn's best pal Caden's 3rd Birthday party. Oisìn had a great time, he found it a little hard to understand that all the presents where for Caden, once he got his head round that he enjoyed himself! He had the most fun playing with the balloons!!

After a few hours at a children's party I was ready for wine!! Later when Oisìn was tucked up in bed and Paul was home, we curled up with a glass of wine and the first festive movie of the season my favourite Planes, Trains and Automobiles!

Sunday we had a lovely family day out we went for dinner, and then done some more Christmas shopping. Later the Christmas lights where switched on and Oisìn face was a picture! Oisìn fell asleep in his buggy something he hasn't in a long time, so he was wide awake when we got home so he ended up staying up and watching some of Planet Earth II which he loved! 
This weekend was a lovely one and it felt quite festive, I have itchy fingers to get the Christmas tree up but that is a big no from Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com