Monday 21 November 2016

Slimming World Meal Plan Monday


This week I had a better weight lost than last week
but this weekend I have been awful on plan! 
Not writing down what I am eating I find when I don't do that I go over syns!
This week is going to be just as hard as I have a few nights out planned!
Back on plan 100% today and going to do my best to manage the damage for next week!

Monday: Slimming World Chicken Curry with Boiled Rice & SW Chips

Tuesday: Slimming World Spaghetti Bolognese

Wednesday: Slimming World Chili & Baked Potatoes
(I batch cook both the bolognese & Chili for lunches etc)

Thursday: Homemade Chicken & Mushroom Pies, Salad & SW Chips

Friday: Out for Dinner with Family & To See The Nutcracker

Saturday: At A Christening 

Sunday: Roast Chicken Sunday Lunch 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com