Monday 23 July 2012

Battle of the Bulge - Week 5



Week 5:

Monday: Paul & I walked 3km today and I done my 2 hour housework work out!!! Dinner was beef stir fry with wok noodles and black bean sauce..lovely.

Tuesday: Paul & I walked 3km and went to the gym. I cycled 8km, rowed 500m, done the treadmill 2km, done some weights and the cross trainer 1km. Oh and my new favourite thing the power-plate for 5 mins. The cross trainer is still the hardest I do be shattered after 5 minutes on it! Dinner was beef hash (God bless Jamie Oliver and his 30 min meals!) with jacket potatoes and corn on the cob..mmmm...

Wednesday: Paul & I went swimming this morning....well Paul tried to teach me for an hour! I also walked 3km. It was great exercise and I felt lovely and fresh after it. I done 2 hours house work this afternoon and dinner was chorizo and sweetcorn pasta bake. Paul was in work till late so it done for his lunch/supper too.

Thursday: I walked 4.5km today we went to the gym I cycled 5km, rowed 500m and went on the power- plate for 5 minutes. Paul was in work till late so I just had a left over pasta bake for dinner.

Friday: Today was my naughty day we went to see Phantom of the Opera today. So we met my parents in town and went for dinner I had roast chicken, fresh veg with potatoes I also has dessert it was Eton Mess my favourite! After the show we went for a few drinks it was a lovely day.

Saturday: Paul & I walked 2km today we had a family get together in my parents so dinner was finger food!!

Sunday: I only walked 1.5km today and dinner was roast beef with all the trimmings with a couple of glasses of red wine.

The Bad
- The lack of exercise I done over the weekend
- I am getting a bit down about the fact I'm not loosing much weight
- The weather at the start of the week was not giving me much motivation

The Good
+ I done alot of exercise this week
+ The power-plate love it
+ My legs are starting to look a little toned from all the walking

After the lack of doing anything last week, I had much more motivation this week. This week I walked over 17km in total over the week which is really good for me. I am really enjoying the cycling I also find it relaxing. The power-plate is my new favourite but the cross-trainer is still my enemy at the moment!! The weekend I felt bloated and fat again when I was looking in my wardrobe for something to wear for the show on Friday! My goal for next week is go the gym more and cut down on snacking.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the kind comments. My new phone is the Samsung Galaxy S3. The camera is 8mp I think and since having it, I've taken all my photos on it and havent picked up my poor little camera! It's easy to use and I love it!

    Becky
    www.doingitinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are inspiring! i need to get off my arse and do some exercise! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks its taking me a while to get motivation :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com