Friday 27 July 2012

The Glad Game


This week I am glad for:

- I am glad that the sun has started to shine...it gave me the motivation to get fit
- I am glad its the weekend!
- We are glad we have the most amazing in-laws that help us and we love them very much
- I am glad that we have our own little home although it's small it's our own little place
- I am glad that there is a lovely little bird that sings outside our window every morning it makes me heart happy
- I am glad that I have the most wonderful family they make me glad I am part of the family
- I am glad my best friend is my hubby he knows me better than myself and I love him lots

What is making you glad this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com