Sunday 29 July 2012

Battle of the Bulge - Week 6


This week I only lost a 1 pound boo hoo!!! =( I have been talking to my trainer in the gym and he thinks that I have gained muscle which is a good thing....I think!!

Week 6:

Monday Today we walked 3km and went to the gym I cycled 6km, walked 1.5km done some weights and went on the power-plate for 10 minutes. Dinner was honey mustard chicken with, carrots, onion, garlic and sweet potatoes.

Tuesday Today we walked another 3km and went to the gym I cycled 8km, done the power plate for 15 mins, done some weights and treadmill for 1.5km. Dinner was Chili Con Carne with rice....yummy!!

Wednesday I walked for 2.5km today and done 30mins of exercise at home. Dinner was pork stir fry with black bean sauce.

Thursday Today was my naughty day but we did go to the gym we walked 2.5km and in the gym I cycled 6km, done the treadmill for 2km and my new favourite the power plate for 20mins and done some weights too. We went to the cinema to see The Dark Night Rises and ate our own weight in ice cream and when we got home we had bun burgers and chips with a bottle of wine!!!!

Friday It took Paul nagging at me to finally make it to the gym today I was shattered and had no motivation today. We walked 2.5km and when I got to the gym I cycled 6km, done 25mins on the power-plated and some weights. Dinner was in my parents and it was beef with carrots, cabbage and potatoes.

Saturday  Today I done 3 hours of hour work which any woman or man will tell you is a work out! I also done 30 minutes of exercise at home. Dinner was steak, potatoes and pepper sauce.

Sunday Today I done 30 minutes exercise. Dinner was tray baked chicken Jamie Oliver style!!

The Bad
- I am more or less the same size since when I start 6 weeks ago =(
- Feeling really tired over the weekend so not much exercise was done.

The Good
+ I done four days in the gym my first time ever!
+ Doing well on the cycling I really like it =)

I am starting to really enjoy going to the gym the feeling I get after a workout is really good. I am really enjoying the cycling and I am a little proud that I even pushed myself on Friday. The one thing that is getting my down is due to my PCOS I am more or less the same weight since I started. I have only lost 3.2lbs since I started but at least I know myself I am lot fitter than when I started so that must count for something!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com