Saturday 1 September 2012

Battle of the Bulge- Week 10


Week 10

Monday: Today I started my new job, so I walked 4.5km to work, I got the bus home too shattered to walk!! Dinner was homemade chicken tikka with rice.

Tuesday: Walked 4.5km again to work today hoping to do this most days if its not raining! Dinner was pork chops with baked potatoes & salad.

Wednesday: Walked to work again today so another 4.5km. Dinner was beef stir fry with wok noodles.

Thursday: I was off work today so I managed to get down the gym I walked 3km, cycled 5km and done 10 mintues on the power plate. Dinner was a quick pasta bake.

Friday: Walked to work again today so walked 4.5km. Dinner was steak with, gnocchi and fresh carrots.

Saturday & Sunday: Its our 1st wedding anniversary on Sunday so we are going away this weekend so needless to say Battle of the Bulge plan will not be happening this weekend!!

The Bad
- Only Going to the gym once
- Lost no weight this week =/

The Good
+ Done alot of walking this week
+ Got lots of fresh air!

Not a very good week for my battle of the bulge plan but I have been getting used to my new routine so fingers crossed next week will be a better week!! Any ideas on shifting stubborn weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com