Wednesday 12 September 2012

Currently I Am......

Currently I Am

Listening To:
 Sarah Brightman's album Eden. I love listening to this album when the seasons are changing. This my favourite Sarah Brightman album from the first sounds of nature in In Paradisum to the chanting of the Gregorian monks in Eden to her take of Dust In The Wind to the beautiful Nella Fantasia (love this song so much that we had it song at our wedding) to finale of Nessun Dorma. I love how Sarah Brightman themes her albums, whether its nature, water, air, opera, middle east or Gothic there is always a theme running through her albums which I love. I am excited about her new album details are still top secret but her official website has said that on 19th September more details will be released!

 
Drinking:
 White Grape & Peach juice yummy and refreshing!

Wearing:
Nothing special, black ankle boots, black tights, a tunic dress and a black cardigan.

Feeling:
That we need a little holiday so we have had a little chat and we are hoping to here in March
Beautiful Rome
Wanting:
I really, really, really, want a pair of these for winter, maybe next pay day!

Needing:
Estee Lauder double wear foundation. I am actually going to buy this today. I love this product its amazing. I have been out of it for a while but with my new job I can finally effort to get a new bottle. Review to follow

Thinking:
How lucky I am to have married my best friend. I know I'm a soppy cow but he is my rock and I am so lucky & grateful to have him. I know I don't tell him as much as I should how much he means to me.
  
Enjoying:
 Re-watching my Downton Abbey boxsets before the new series starts on Sunday. I really love Downton and can't wait for the new series.


What are you currently doing??   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com