Monday 17 September 2012

Battle of the Bulge - Week 12

My New Toys!

A new week a new mind set!
Week 12:

Monday: I resembled something from the walking day today, trying to walk to work with a horrible cold, runny eyes and nose and as pale as a ghost! I only managed to walk half way and got the bus the rest of the way. I managed to eat half a pork chop and some mash for dinner!

Tuesday: I slept most of the day as I was working the late shift today. I had some pasta and ham for lunch/dinner and again could only manage to walk as far as the bus stop and got the bus the rest of the way to work.

Wednesday:Today was my day off work, and I was feeling a good bit better. I went on a 4km walk and felt really good after it. Dinner was a lovely beef casserole.

Thursday: I walked to work again today so 4.5km and afterwards I walked to my parents so another 2.5km walk. I had dinner in my parents it was a lovely stew just what I need to help me get over a cold.

Friday: Walked to work today so another 4.5km on the clock. Dinner was a really quick pizza and chips and afterwards we went to a celebrate of Paul's uncle's life it was beautiful. Lots of music, laughter, memories and craic was had.

Saturday: Was spent in my pj's as I was a little bit sick after the night before! I did go twenty minutes exercise on my new machine. Dinner was takeout fish and chips with a couple of glasses of white wine!

Sunday: I went for a little 2.5km walk and had roast chicken with fresh vegetables and another twenty minutes on the exercise machine. Later Paul went out to a work do and I snuggled up with a glass of red and Downton Abbey!

The Bad
- That cold really knocked me for six!
- The lack of exercise I done this week.
- I ate alot of comfort food this week

The Good
+ I tried my best with the exercise even with a cold
+ I didn't gain any weight (didn't lose any either!)
+ My need exercise gadget I love it!

Not a great week but not a bad one either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com