Tuesday 4 September 2012

Love / Hate

Hate


* That the little bird has gone from our window - thank you little birdie for your lovely songs all summer!
* Housework - enough said!! 
* That my battle of the bulge plan has hit a wall - I haven't lost any weight in four weeks and I am so dishearten that my weight is more or less the same since 10 weeks ago.
* People who over-react to everything - I mean there is no need to have a breakdown because you broke a nail!!

Love


 * My Hubby - thank you for a amazing anniversary weekend and the presents you spoil me and you are even willing to see Swan Lake with me...I could ask for a better husband xx
* The good weather - love how we always seem to get good weather when the schools start back!
* My new job - its great to get out of the apartment for a few hours, work my brain and met new people!
* 50 Shades Of Grey - the hubby got it for me as one of my anniversary presents (I know he has a one track mind!) and I have to say I'm enjoying it. Its badly written but it is very addictive! 

What are you loving and hating this week?
 

2 comments:

  1. Great post!
    I'm loving...
    The sun again lol, car booting, my two best friends that are keeping me sane after some personal problems,Tibby he is v.attached lately which makes me happy :) and reading.
    I'm hating...
    Arguing, Toothache, mis-communication, people only thinking of themselves and drama.
    Hope your well :)
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your love hates!! I hate arguing too loving the sun also xx Your cat is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com