Tuesday 11 September 2012

The Glad Game



The Glad Game Things I Am Glad For:

- That the seasons are changing and autumn is almost here!

- That I have a lovely hubby who took care of me the past few days while I was smothering with a horrible cold.

- That I have lots of pretty flowers around the apartment to cheer me up!

- That I finally have a nice little job that I am enjoying (plus I'm glad of the extra money too)

- That we had a lovely little bird songs to wake up too all summer!

- That the hubby has discovered Gordon Ramsey and is going to cook more!

- That I have the most amazing parents and I love them lots and lots

What are you Glad for?

1 comment:

  1. Aww there's lots of lovely things for you to be glad for :)
    I'm glad for my friends and family who are always there for me no matter what, i'm glad for Tibby who loves me for me, i'm glad i have a job i enjoy most of the time lol, and i'm glad the autumn is coming too as it's a sign that christmas is getting nearer :D
    Hope your well
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com