Tuesday 25 September 2012

Battle of the Bulge - Week 13


Week 13

Monday: Walked to work today it was a nice morning so it was a nice 4.5km walk. I was mind my parents house and looking after there little dog this week so after work I walked 2.5km to there house. Making dinner for one sucks so I just has some chicken soup for dinner.

Tuesday: Walked to work from my parents house today so a nice 2.5km walk today. Again it was dinner for one as Paul was up in our apartment as I was minding my parents house while they where on holidays. So dinner was just beans on toast for me as I was doing the late shift in work. I also ate about three bars of chocolate....pms is a nightmare!!!

Wednesday: Today was my day off work today so I brought my parents dog PJ on a walk! We walked about 4km well I say walked I was more dragged then walked!!! I made steaks, mushrooms and mash for dinner today as Paul joined me house-sitting! Such bad PMS that I cried at the one show and ate my weight in chocolate!!

Thursday: Last day of house/dog sitting for my parents. Walked to work from my parents house so a 2.5km walk. After work Paul & I went food shopping (is it sad that I look forward to this) so dinner was just a quick pizza and chips.

Friday: Walked to work from our apartment so it was a 4.5km walk. Afterwards I went to the gym and done 5km cycling and it nearly killed me!! Dinner was fish and chips!

I didn't do battle of the bulge this weekend as I had a bit of a tummy bug. I not sure if I will carry on with this plan as my motivation is gone :(

2 comments:

  1. Reading this makes me think i should walk more, my excuse this week is the weather lol, keep it up your doing really well :) much better than me.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Vanessa your comments always make me smile :) You inspire me to get up early and enjoy mornings...I am trying!! I am going to try keep up my plan and in good news I have lost 5 pounds this week delight :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com