Friday 22 February 2013

Dear Friday!




Dear Friday - I am so glad you are here its been a week of feeling awful!

Dear Weekend - You are stretched out before me please let me feel better and enjoy the weekend!

Dear Baths - Thank you for making me feel a little better and refreshed even if it was only for a while!

Dear Weather - Please no more snow and cold bring back the lovely sunny fresh Spring days! I am not sure I can take much more cold days!

Dear Body - Come on get back to top form! I am sick of being sick at this stage!

Dear Monday - Don't come around too quick although I am looking forward to getting back to work!

Dear Hubby - Thank you for looking after me the past 10 days you have been great, running my baths, making food, watching DVDs with me and generally being my nurse thank you and love you so much x

3 comments:

  1. Hiya, Aww i hope your feeling better so you can enjoy your weekend :)
    Take Care
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment x Feeling a little better today going to try get some house work done! Not going outside just yet! Enjoy the weekend x

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better now and that you are enjoying your weekend. Well done to your husband for looking after you so well.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com