Friday 15 February 2013

Love/Hate

Hate
 * Being so unwell again - I now have a sore throat, cough from hell and am burning up so bad...go away flu or whatever you are!

* When people don't move there handbag from the seats on buses or public transport - I had to ask a women on the bus the other day to move her handbag so I could sit down! 

* People who do nothing in work and get all the credit for everything - this is happening in work at the moment and its so annoying.

Love


* That the hubby got me these Sleep in Rollers - can't wait to use them when I am better! So he did get the 100's of hints I left around!

* Our new wifi Internet - after months of bad Internet we changes providers and got a great deal on our new wifi package.

* My hubby he is so good - first he spoiled me for Valentines day and then when I wasn't feeling well at the restaurant last night he arranged it that we could go back again when I was feeling better. I am a lucky girl x

What are you loving & hating this week?

1 comment:

  1. Great post!
    I too hate how people seem to get all the credit for work you have done or both of you have done, its been like that at my work for forever now and it's horrible.
    I hate the cold, not always, but our kitchen is always freezing at the moment and i am continuously sniffing and sneezing bcuz of it :(.
    I love spending time with Nath, i havent seen him as much as i would like lately but when we do it's always fun and he makes me so happy.
    I love the cuddles Tibby gives me probably because he is cold but i don't mind lol.
    I love my new phone! :)
    Hope your well.
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com