Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy St Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day! Hope you had a lovely day & enjoy a lovely night too!


Paul really spoiled me & I think it's nice after nine years together we still enjoy Valentines Day


I got my Mammy a rose & my Daddy a box of chocolates after all they where my Valentines long before Paul!
This chocolate heart cake was yummy!
Paul's new mug!
Paul done good & spoiled me!
My new Yankee candle thank you hubby!
I had been hinting for these like made can't wait to try them out!
I have spent most of my day feeling poorly with a sore head and sore throat...drinking lemon & honey with painkillers not my idea of a great Valentine's day!

I am off now to try get ready as Paul has a table booked in the place where we had our first date...he is so sweet!! Time to drag myself off the sofa and try make myself look somewhat decent!

Have a great evening x


1 comment:

  1. Hiya, it looks like you had a fab Valentines day!
    Lovely pics and pressies!
    I hope your feeling better now.
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com