Monday 18 February 2013

Five Things 7/52

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Mine was pretty horrible stuck indoors while suffering from a horrible sore throat and cough! Today I thought I was well enough for work only to faint in work and be brought to the doctors! Turns out I have a chest infection as well as a bladder infection this as well as my PCOS meds which are very hard on my body have made my immune system go really low so I am going to have some more tests done during the week. Starting a new tonic today so hopefully I will be feeling better soon.

Going to try cheer myself up with Five Things that made me smile this weekend:


Paul bringing me breakfast in bed the weekend. Yummy boiled eggs with bread soldiers!  



Our youngest niece Molly turned one this weekend! She lives in Sweden so getting photos like this from her Mammy always makes me smile. Happy first birthday Molly x



The sky last night had beautiful colours. I am loving the stretch in the days and the brighter evenings!



Paul made a lovely roast pork Sunday lunch it was yummy could eat it again now!



Bubble bath and book I am reading bliss! Paul ran this bath for me last night he is so good and looked after me all weekend!

What are you five things? Hope you all have a fab week x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com