Monday 4 February 2013

Five Things 5/52

Was another quiet weekend and yet we had a lovely one! Here are my five things!


Having a great time with my cousins. Dinner, wine, games, band hero, TV, and chocolate, had a lovely time with my family this weekend.



Friday night drinks it was lovely to chill out after a long week! Having a glass of wine and pizza on a Friday night bliss!!


Reading this wonderful book. I have always been fascinated by the Taylor/Burton love story how people can be so in love that they cant be without each other and yet cant be with each other either. The pictures and stories are amazing!



No Sunday Roast for us this Sunday we had hangover food of fish and chips! Its nice sometimes to have a break from the norm! I love Sunday roast but it was also nice to do no cooking on a Sunday for once and have a take out!


Watching my favourite episode of Father Ted...My Lovely Horse so funny I love it!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Doesn't it always go too quick? What are your favourite things this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds so nice! Sadly I don't get to indulge my hangovers like I once did, but we do love fish and chips and often go to out little local fish and chip restaurant with the kids - they love it.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillian our weekend was a nice one. Its nice to chill out sometimes and do little or nothing! I do love a good fish and chips from time to time! Have a lovely week x

      Delete
  2. Yum, the fish and chips sound and look scrummy - I'm craving some now haha! Have a lovely week :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks I wouldnt mind some fish and chips now either!!! Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!:)
    i too skipped a sunday roast and instead went to our local and had bbq chicken and ribs oops ;).
    Looks like you had a fab weekend!
    Vanessa
    xxx
    hope u had a good monday too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Vanessa had a nice weekend glad its mid week. Hope your having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com