Wednesday 6 February 2013

My Hair History

I thought it would be fun to look back on past hairstyles I have had! Be warned bad hair styles and pictures in this post! 



Once upon a time I looked like this! Golden wispy hair compete with a kiss curl!!


A few years later my hair had got a little longer and was still golden blonde compete with pigtails!


Fast forward 15 years and my hair was still blonde with dyed highlights and layers!


A few years later my hair was still blonde but cut to shoulder length with layers.


Two years later I was going through my crazy phase went to the hair dressers for a trim and came out with this! I got the chop!  Still blonde but short at the back and layers at the front.


Later that year I decided to go fiery red and I loved it!


The following year I kept the cut but went a purple colour!


Another year later my hair had grown out of the short cut style it was now a bob with a side fringe and a reddish brownish colour!


Two years later I had let my hair grow to mid length was back to my red colour and added a few extensions and curled it for our wedding day.


Now I have a full fringe and trying to let it grow.

Wow I can't believe I have had so many hairstyles! To be honest I am getting a little bored with my style at the moment not sure whats next!! Watch this space! Have a go a this post yourself its fun to see all the different styles through the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com