Sunday 10 July 2016

Over The Weekend #38

This weekend turned out to be a busy one!
Friday Oisìn and I pottered around the house doing housework!
Saturday morning Paul and Oisìn went swimming early and then
we made our way into Dublin city centre to get three outfits for
my sister in law's wedding at the end of the month.
In actually fact we found both Paul and Oisìn beautiful suits in the same shop
that wasn't the problem. At this stage it was nap time for Oisìn and he didn't want to
get out of his pram to try anything on! He spent 15 minutes shouting "I DON'T LIKE IT"
at the top of his voice all over the store, while getting annoyed and strange looks from other
customers!! He then barged into the dressing room Paul was getting changed in, thankfully the sales assistant was a nice bloke and took it all very well. Soon bribery was used in the form of Peppa Pig books and chocolate lollipops! 
We then had to find accessories for me! Luckily I already had my dress, but I needed, shoes, bag, jewellery, and a hat to match!! Clothes shopping, with a tired and cranky toddler is like shopping with the spawn of Satan! Oisìn becomes a totally different child when he is tired, and he is not a child to sleep in his pram, like me he is too nosy and wants to see what's going on! We had to do naughty step in the middle of Primark/Penneys que tears, snot and other parents looking at us like we where the most awful parents on the planet! After another hour we where almost finished and more bribery was pulled out in the form of promised Burger King!
Everything was forgiven and forgotten once he got a Burger King hat!
He is such a funny little thing!
Once Oisìn was bathed and put to bed, candles where lit and prosecco poured!
I continued my love of rediscovering Stevie Nicks and listen to another favourite
In Your Dreams
We then watched Spectre not one of my favourite James Bond movies
but I love the title song!
So this morning Oisìn and I where up bright and early 6am!
After a big fry up we went to the Kids Club at our local cinema
It's quite cheap so we thought we would give it ago and see how Oisìn got on!
He loved it! From the popcorn, jellies, and big telly as he called it, he loved every minute
The great thing about kids club is it's chaos lots of little humans, talking, singing and cheering along!
There is no pressure if you kid is laughing or crying all the parents are in the same boat!
We will definitely be bringing Oisìn again he is already asking about Finding Dory
It's hard to believe sometimes he is still only two and half!
The rest of our day was simple, park, dinner and now I'm having a cuppa with a book in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com