Sunday 17 July 2016

Over The Weekend #39

This weekend was a chilled out relaxing one!
Paul was in work for the whole weekend, my parents went away for it
So it was just Oisìn and I!
Friday night we opened a bottle of prosecco and watched a movie!
Saturday morning Oisìn and I enjoyed scones and tea
These ones where from M&S and they where yummy!
Saturday we didn't do much I had to do a food shop
so Oisìn came with me while I done that
Then we spent most of the day in the back garden
After I cleaned up after dinner Saturday I looked out at this little dude playing on his own
It's times like this that my heart goes out to him and I wish for a sibling for him
I have come to terms that it might never happen but there will always be times
when I will wish and pray that it will and this was definitely one of those times
Today Oisìn was up bright and early 6am!
Again we didn't do much I done housework while Oisìn played in the garden
We went for to our local park for a little while
Oisìn took an almost three hour nap think the heat has him tired out!
I have really been enjoying this book this weekend
I am half way through it and it's one of my monthly favourites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com