Friday 8 July 2016

Weekly Favourites

I thought of doing this new post every Friday or Saturday (you know when life gets in the way!)
It will be a little recap of what I have been loving that week! So here goes!
Book
Spectacles-Sue Perkins
This week I had alot of different hospital appointments but this book
got me through them! If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen the post I put up
Thursday morning when I was waiting in a hospital waiting room, drinking a dye thing before a CT scan and was laughing my arse off at some of the stories in this book, I was getting very funny looks from some of the other patients but I didn't care! I actually read this in two days and really really enjoyed it. I will be reviewing it in my July book review.

TV Show
Gotham
Most of our favourite shows have finished there current run
and Outlander is on a week break but that means a two week break
from our screens in Ireland. So we have been watching the last half of season two
online of Gotham as it's not being shown here in Ireland for some reason!
I am enjoying this dark comic book show!

Blog

I really love this blog of this Irish family of five soon to be six!
It's a blog that is new to me but I am really enjoying the post and the pregnancy updates

Movie
Labyrinth
When Oisìn is asking for the TV but I fancy watching something too
I always but this movie on, we first watched it together when David Bowie passed
away in January, of course its been my favourite forever but Oisìn loved it.
It has just the right about of puppets, singing and dancing to keep him amused!

Instagram
Sadie C
Sadie is new to Instagram but I love looking at her
beautiful and ladylike pictures...I am really enjoying watching her Instagram account grow as
this woman takes some beautiful pictures

Album
Trouble In Shangri-La - Stevie Nicks
I have dug out this cd and re-listened all week
I do have the album on my ipod but I just love the artwork on this album
Although later Stevie said it isn't one of her favourite albums and it was very hard to work on, as the studio had one idea and she another, she said she felt like some of the creative decisions where made for her. Which is why it took her another ten years to release a solo album, and in that album she was the boss and it was recorded in her home. 
Trouble In Shangri-La is a bit of a mix bag with country, pop, dance and rock influences. Some songs date back to the early 70s Candlebright and Sorcery are from the days before Fleetwood Mac when she and Lindsey Buckingham where a duo. My favourite song Planets of the Universe is a song from Rumours which never made it out of the demo stages. But most of my favourites are Fall from Grace, Bombay Sapphires and Love Is where written the time of recording. 

Vlogger
The Michalaks
This channel is quite new to me, but I love it!! The Michalaks are a young family of three who do weekly vlogs. I really enjoy watching what they get up to around London, there vlogs are very well edited and beautifully shot which make it so easy to watch. Myself and Oisìn love watching there little boy Grayson who around the same age as Oisìn so we have lots of toddler giggles when we are tuning in! I don't normally like over styled vlogs but I really like this down to earth family

Store
Iclothing
I recently bought this beautiful dress for a family wedding and was so happy with it
Everything I have brought from this store is so glam but also really comfortable and of course affordable prices.

So that's my favourite for this week
Now someone pass the prosecco it's finally FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com