Sunday 3 July 2016

Over The Weekend #37

This weekend there isn't many pictures as I spent most of it
asleep in bed! Chronic pain mixed with flu symptoms had me exhausted and sleeping for most of the weekend!
Saturday we did manage to get to the library and park with Oisìn
we spent sometime reading, then went for coffee and then to the park.
Oisìn again this weekend is pushing boundaries and testing our patience to see what
he can and can't get away with!
He spent a good bit of time on the naughty chair again this weekend!
It has been hard as I have been laid up in bed, in alot of pain, trying to be semi-normal
to be honest Paul has took alot of the parenting duties this week and weekend
He has been fantastic looking after my chronic pain needs, been great around the house doing chores and cooking meals, while also doing all the Daddy duties.
He also brought Oisìn swimming Saturday when he knew I really need peace and pain relief!
I spent Saturday night reading and Paul also fancied an early night
he isn't much of a big reader so I was shocked when he picked this mammoth book in the library!
His and hers reading material!
So today I have mostly spent in bed, I am feeling sore but not as bad as the pass
couple of days thankfully!
Oisìn came into our bed for a little earlier and it was
so sweet to have a little nap with him.
I have spent most of today reading sleeping and watching
booktube which is my new favourite thing!
We have just finished a lovely Sunday roast that Paul cooked
I am going to have a long soak in a bubble bath and an early night
Hoping that next weekend will be better and I will finally get some relief from chronic illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com