Monday 24 October 2016

Slimming World Meal Plan Monday


I am back in group since last Thursday
I finally said enough is enough! I was feeling horrible in myself and although I know it will be hard to get the weight loss I want while still on meds for my chronic illness and having PCOS but at least now I will be eating well! I am hoping to get a good loss on Thursday fingers crossed!

Breakfasts this week will be porridge with fruit, SW big grill breakfast and egg muffins

Lunches will be butternut squash homemade soup, tuna salads, cream crackers and omelette's

Monday: Left over SW Beef Hot Pot Bake with Brussel Sprouts

Tuesday: Beef Stir Fry with lots of Veg and Dry Wok Noddles

Wednesday: Slimming World Thai Green Curry Ready Meal with Boiled Rice

Thursday: Gammon Steaks, Fried Egg, Bean & SW Chips

Friday: SW Rigatoni With Beef Ragu

Saturday: Using left over Mince to make my favourite fakeaway
Slimming World Taco Fries

Sunday: Roast Chicken, Carrots, Brussel Sprouts, Yorkshire Pud & Oxo Roasties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com