Monday 24 October 2016

Over The Weekend #53

 This weekend as a household we where all feeling fairly tired and a little rundown
Oisìn has come down with a bad cough at night time which sounds a little like croup
He is fine during the day but night time is awful poor little thing the sound of that barking cough breaks my heart. So we are all more than a little tired during the day and the circles under my eyes have got a little bigger!
My Mam invited us to dinner on Saturday understanding that we where all more than a little shattered. She whipped up a large pot of her Irish Stew and it was just what the doctor order for all of us! Although Paul has also been run down lately trying to shift a lingering viral infection he still smiles and makes our little boy feel better. I found 25 selfies on my phone from these two jokers from when we where in my parents for dinner!

 It was a very restless night for us all Saturday night but before all that Paul and I got into the Halloween spirit and watched one of my favourite scary movies An American Werewolf In London!

After a long night we all need fuel the next morning, so I had a big Slimming World friendly grill up!

Sunday we spent relaxing Oisìn and I did alot of dozing on the sofa!
We got cosy and watched Disney's Aladdin and Oisìn loved it!
So that was our weekend! Hopefully next weekend we will be all feeling a little better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com