Monday 12 August 2013

Five Things 24/52

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend. We had a nice one spent with family, friends, yummy food and a chill out Sunday!


Getting a lovely surprise from my best friend's elderly Granny! She is a lovely woman who has being praying for us since I got told I had PCOS she was delighted when we told her I was pregnant. She sent my friend down to us with a bag of goodies for little blip! How sweet and how thoughtful I was almost crying when my friend gave me the bag.....blip's first presents!


My other friend met me for lunch over the weekend and bought me a lovely box of  chocolates which I enjoying eating while watching the season finale of Game of Thrones!


Finding this great body lotion I have dry skin in my legs and elbows so it great for that but I also use it every day on my bump and I am finding it great.


A lot of people may not agree with me and I don't normal drink since I got pregnant. I have to admit I am missing large glasses of white wine in the summer evenings or a glass of red wine with my dinner! I have been drinking non alcoholic wine but I did have a small glass of Guinness with a drop of blackcurrant in my parents the weekend. My iron levels where low and I had bad trapped wind so I though the Guinness might help. I have to say I did enjoy a little glass of the black stuff and I am sure it done no harm to little blip. It doesn't mean I am going to drink it again soon though!


Finding the website ASOS and ordering this dress I am thinking I could wear it for the rest of the summer like this and then team it with tights, boots, and a cardigan in the winter.

What are your five things for the weekend? Do you agree with drinking alcohol while pregnant? Do you think the odd glass of red wine or Guinness is okay? Or do you think its a big no no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com