Thursday 22 August 2013

What I Ate Thursday

Hey all here is what I ate today:


Breakfast
I had a bowl of mini maxi cereal with milk and a small glass of orange juice with my prenatal tablets. 


Lunch
Paul and I went out for lunch today we went to a local cafe called Let's Eat! I had a chicken, lettuce and mayo wrap with a large latte it was so good!


Dinner
For dinner this evening we had chicken tikka masala with red peppers and onions. We had this with rice and poppadoms. I had a large glass of milk and Paul had a glass of blackcurrant juice.


Snacks / Treats
I am still loving cheese strings I am craving diary alot so these are so easy to eat on the go. I am also loving  small cereal bars to have when I am feeling peckish.

So thats what I ate today! What did you scoff?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com