Friday 23 August 2013

Maternity Clothes Haul!

After shopping till I dropped in stores and online I thought I would do a Maternity clothes Haul!! Some items aren't Maternity clothes but most are hope you enjoy and get some ideas!

 Outfit Number One:
I love this outfit, its a bit early yet weather wise to wear the jumper but I am looking forward to wearing it when the weather changes!
Hairband - Pennys (Primark) €2, Love Jumper (Not maternity just a large size) - Dunnes Stores €20, Bootcut Maternity Jeans - Next €38

 Outfit Number Two:
This is my go to outfit at the moment I wear it to work, hospital appts, shopping everywhere!!
Hairband - Pennys (Primark) €1.50, Blue Stripped Jumper/Dress - New Look €16, Long Charm Necklace - Pennys (Primark) €4, Long Maternity Leggings - New Look €19.99 for pack of two

Outfit Number Three:
This dress is still slightly big on me and is also a little longer then I like, would like it to fall just above the knee I might get it took up a little but I am looking forward to teaming it up with a cardigan and boots in the winter time!
Floral Dress - ASOS €16.50 (it has now gone up to €22.77) Long Maternity Leggings - New Look €19.99 for pack of two

 Outfit Number Four:
Least favourite outfit so far it still a little too bit and makes me feel like I am wearing a tent! I am sure at nine months pregnant I will be glad for the room in it! I think I will team it with a belt and long necklace and maybe boots next time I wear it.
Wine Skater Dress - ASOS €13, Long Maternity Leggings - New Look €19.99 for pack of two, Red Shoes - Heatons €5 on sale!

 Outfit Number Five:
Another go to outfit wear this one in work and on the weekends so comfortable
Has Anyone Seen My Feet Back & White Top - New Look €11.99, Bootcut Maternity Jeans - Next €38, Runners - Shoezone €11.99

 Outfit Number Six:
Another casual outfit that I really like to wear!
Hairband - Pennys (Primark) €3, Hands Off The Bump Top - New Look €9.99, Long Coral Chain - Pennys (Primark) €3, Bootcut Maternity Jeans - Next €38

 Outfit Number Seven:
I really love this outfit my new favourite! Love the colour especially for Autumn which will be here soon!
Hairband - Pennys (Primark) €2, Orange Peter Pan Collar Dress - ASOS €15.77 (it has now gone up to €18.22) Black Bow Belt - Dunnes Stores €4, Long Charm Necklace - Pennys (Primark) €4, Long Maternity Leggings - New Look €19.99 for pack of two, Red Shoes - Heatons €5 on sale!

 Outfit Number Eight:
Not really a outfit but a free gift I got from ASOS I love it!!! Its really cute I wear it around the house with leggings and use it as a nightdress!!

That's my mini maternity clothes haul! I would recommend New Look and ASOS. ASOS has a really good selection and are also on the last few days of there sale at the moment with up to 50% off. I am going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and have a dress and a pair of shoes picked out from ASOS. Hope I gave some pregnant ladies out there some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com